Facebook like  Twiter  RSS  
Whats App For BBA Admission



Father`s name*
Current location*
Preferred college location*
Date of Birth*: Pick a date
Email Id*
Telephone No:
verification image:

Can't read the image? click here to refresh


Institute of Information Technology & Management (IITM)


Minimum Entry Requirements: Minimum Entry Requirements: Pass in 12th Class of 10+2 of CBSE or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate and must also have passed English (core or elective or functional) as a subject.

Duration: 3 years
Approval & Affiliation

The three-year BBA programme being run atInstitute of Information Technology and Management is affiliated to Guru GobindSingh Indraprastha University. The norms and standards for the delivery of thecourse - as laid down by the GGSIP University - are followed at the Institute.The BBA programme is divided into six semesters (five months each) duration.Each semester comprises of five theory subjects and three practical subjects.In addition to this, every semester has a paper referred as PersonalityDevelopment & Communication Skills equal to the weightage of one paper.Fifth semester has summer training. In the sixth semester students have tosubmit project report, which allows the Institute to expose the students tosubjects beyond the laid down syllabi and conduct research.
Intake and Reservation of Seats

This course run in two-shifts each having intake of 120 each. The existing reservation policy stipulates 10% seats (24 in number) as "Management Quota Seats".  Out of the remaining 90% (108 seats), 85% (184 seats) are reserved for Delhi candidates and 15% (32 seats) for outside Delhi candidates.  Further reservation for specific categories shall be as per the guidelines of Government of NCT of Delhi.